Son of Dad

Welcome

This is a new blog and I appreciate your visit. The title tells you everything you need to know to get started; I am a dad and I like music as well as other things. This truly unique combination of attributes is sure to produce fascinating reading material. Please read and make comments (only positive comments please, I am very sensitive). Think about it, when it comes to music and other things, who is cooler than your dad?

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Releases - Or Lack Thereof

Nothing new to report this week. Sarah McLachlan's cd was released, but we already discussed her. I consider this to be the calm before the storm though because next week is loaded with desirable releases. June 22 will see the release of albums by Sarah Harmer, Stars, The Roots, Wu-Tang Killa Beez and Sia, among others. What are you looking forward to the most? For me it is Sarah Harmer. I am also dying to hear the Roots with Joanna Newsom. See you June 22!

No comments:

Post a Comment